Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools on Willcox

So, yesterday was April Fools Day. I thought all day about ideas on how to get the camp guys in the office. Sadly, my creative side failed me and I was stuck. Later in the day, some of the guys had this funny smile when they saw me...this turned into laughter near the end of the day. When I asked what was so funny... I was told I would find out. I did... they got my bike. It was wrapped with expert skill and took a few minutes with my trusty knife to set it free.

Good job guys. You got me! Enjoy the picture. Did anyone else have any PHUN April Fools jokes? Feel free to leave your story in the comments!

-Willcox


1 comment:

  1. My symbolic logic professor gave a forty five minute lecture on the "new terms" we would be adding to the stuff we already know. At the end of the class, when we were all just starting to understand these new terms, he informed us that they were completely made up and we would never have to use them. April fools!

    ReplyDelete