Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday!

I love that during the summer I never know what day of the week is. I get so caught up in the hustle and bustle of camp that I don't even worry about it. Things are a little different during March, and today I am completely sure that it is Friday. Not because I cant wait for the weekend, but because it means camp is one week closer. Officially camp starts June 7th, but for us in the office the summer starts around May 20th, when leadership starts their orientation. So while all you campers are finishing up with finals and graduating to the next grade, we are already at camp, preparing an unforgettable summer. So as each Friday passes, we come one step closer and I can hardly wait.

Good Luck to all of our Lacrosse players as the season starts to heat up!
and David "Speedy" Branch at the Texas Relays next week!

-Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment