Monday, March 9, 2009

So I went Diamond Hunting...

It was a crazy at camp this weekend, we had one of our over the top weddings. Most of us are use to seeing the cabins with five bunk beds, and nothing on the walls but curtains, but when we have a wedding, everything changes. The Rio looks different, cabins change, and even the bathrooms smell nicer! Its one of those things you have to see to believe.

I was not able to go to that wedding because I made the long trip to Central Arkansas for another wedding. This one was a little closer to my heart though. My long time friend Garrett Peters (aka G-Unit) married a great girl on Saturday. Many of you will remember him as B-Compound head in 2007 and the creator of the B-UNIT cheer. They will both be traveling to Africa this summer and I wish both of them the best of luck.

On the trek back, I stopped off in Murpheesboro, AR to the World's 8th Largest Diamond Field. I sifted through a couple of buckets to no avail and decided it was time to keep on my journey back to camp.

The great new of the day is that the forecast shows rain the rest of the week. Ted could sure use it and Travis, well, its had its better days. But never fear, the summer will go on!

85 days.....

Till Then,
Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment